Kona Jack’s Restaurant, Fish Market and Sushi Room are now open!
Reservations are strongly suggested.
A reservation makes it easier for us to manage our new capacity restrictions and also ensures your ability to gain entrance should we be at or near capacity. The best way to make reservations is online by clicking here.
Here are some important details:
- We have temporarily revised our normal Kona Jack’s lunch & dinner menus to include some staples from the Daddy Jack’s menu not normally offered.
- Daddy Jack’s Restaurant will re-open June 10th. Kona’s and Daddy’s will be closed on Sundays as usual.
- Our hours of operation will be re-evaluated on a weekly basis for the time being. Current hours can be found at the bottom of this page. In the event a safe environment is unmanageable, we may be forced to close again temporarily. This action could happen suddenly. Our Facebook page and email subscribers will always have the most up-to-date alerts and information. If you are not yet on our email list or are unsure, we invite you to (re) subscribe using the submission form found by clicking here.
- We will only be able to seat at 50% of normal capacity for indoor and outdoor dining, which thankfully is quite a bit! No bar seating at Kona’s, Daddy’s, Après or the Sushi Bar is allowed until further notice.
- We will be maintaining proper social distancing and enforcing an extremely strict hygiene protocol. All of the staff will have their temperatures checked at the beginning of each shift and will wear facial masks. In addition, back-of-the-house employees will, as always, wear gloves at all times.
- We ask that for the safety of our guests and staff that customers wear masks upon entering and exiting, as well as when socializing with other tables. We will have masks available if you don’t have one. We reserve the right to deny service to anyone including those showing signs of being sick.
- We will offer curbside pick-up from the restaurants and Fish Market.
- You can always pre-order fresh fish from the Market; in fact we encourage you to do so.
- If you previously donated to our staff fundraiser, you can pick up your “Daddy Jack’s Strong T-Shirt” from the Fish Market counter from 11a – 8p (Monday – Saturday). You can also call 317.843.1609 (Ext. 6) and we’ll run it out to you.
Looking forward to once again being able to provide you with the best food and freshest fish in a friendly & safe environment. The Hoosier Hospitality Promise published by the Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association is guiding many, but not all of our heightened standards during this uncertain time. To view a copy of the full document, click here.
Jim Thompson, Proprietor